Green Tech Jam 2021 - Code & Concept for Green Tech
This year's EIT Climate-KIC Climathon will take place within the framework of the Green Tech Jam interdisciplinary student hackathon hosted by TU Graz and organised by the Green Tech Cluster and the Climate Change Center Austria (CCCA). The Green Tech Jam aims to connect students from with Companies from the environmental technology sector and offers a platform for interdisciplinary student teams to develop creatively their ideas. In two days, students are working together on creating digital solutions and product ideas in the field of green tech. Among six different challenges two official Climathon challenges with focus on solutions which are generating a positive climate impact will be offered. We, the Montanuniversitaet Leoben, are the provider one of them. The Chair of Industrial Logistics, together with the RIC Leoben, are providing a challenge in which the students should develop a digital solution, in the form of a web application, to increase the transparency of a commercial PET-bottle product cycle (PLC), which provides all the necessary information for consumers to increase sustainable purchasing.
Challenges at Green Tech Jam 2021 are provided by
- Montanuniversitaet Leoben: Circular Economy meets Distributed Ledger – a transparent PET bottle product cycle
- BDI-BioEnergy International: IoT management tool for production plants for modular monitoring of production data
- Komptech: Better decision making in the control room
- t-matix solutions: Design and implementation of a smart city dashboard
- AI.engineer: AI-Knowledge Generator
- Klima- und Energiefonds: Developing a virtual collaboration tool for regional KLAR!- and KEM-manager to enhance mutual learning and knowledge exchange
All event details including videos of all challenges can be found at the Green Tech Jam Website . Register now and join us at the the Green Tech Jam 2021!